Hear from Industry Leaders
The speakers we feature are selected based on input from our members about the topics that matter to corporate EHS and sustainability leaders.
This Year's Speakers
- Geoff Boraston, Director of Environmental Affairs; Granite Construction Inc. (Bio)
- John A. Ciba, Director of Facilities, Environmental & Safety Engineering; Brady Corp. (Bio)
- Tom Crawshaw, Senior Corporate Environmental Engineer; Masonite Corp.
- Sidney Degarmo, Global EHS Director; Almatis Inc. (Bio)
- Paul Durkin, Director of EHS; Cookson Electronics
- Chris England, Regional Manager Environment, Safety, Health & Security; Xylem Inc. (Bio)
- Stephen Evanoff, Vice President, Environment, Health & Safety; Danaher Corp. (Bio)
- Bob Genau, Safety, Health and Environmental Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions; DuPont (Bio)
- Kevin Johnson, Director of Global EHS Systems; Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Bio)
- Dawn Krueger, Compliance Assurance Manager, Environmental Operations; 3M Co. (Bio)
- Jian Lin, Vice President, EHS&S Governance & Compliance Assurance; Invensys PLC (Bio)
- John T. Mourand, Corporate Director of Environmental Compliance & Sustainability; Briggs & Stratton Corp. (Bio)
- Don Pucci, Global Environmental Manager, Engines Group; Briggs & Stratton Corp. (Bio)
- Robin Sevinsky, Integration and Services EHS Manager; GE Energy (Bio)
- Jim Spahr, Global Environmental Manager; Solae LLC (Bio)
- Thomas Terracino, Global Safety, Environmental Affairs and Security Director; Mars Inc. (Bio)
- Brad Waldron, Corporate Manager, Environmental Affairs; Caesars Entertainment Corp. (Bio)
- Rebecca Zentko, EHS Director;, Muir Omni Graphics (Bio)
Interviews with 2011 Compliance Conference speakers
Don Bezek, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager for Donaldson Company Inc. describes the company's journey toward building a strong EHS culture.
Pat Perry, President of the NAEM Board, shares highlights from the EHS Compliance Excellence conference in Minneapolis.
Dawn Krueger, Environmental Compliance Assurance Manager for 3M Co., describes some of the company's unique compliance challenges.
Interested in Speaking?
Please contact Mike Mahanna, Program Director, at (202) 986-6616.